pnglink  

fbico  twitterico  mailico      

   
  History-header
 

School-pic-3

DSC25671591-2

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

Highlands North High School was established in 1939. For the first 12 years Highlands
was a co-ed school.

In 1951 Waverley Girls’ High School was established as the ‘sister school’ to Highlands and
since then Highlands has been a boys’ only school.

Since then, under the guidance and tradition of the years, our boys have learned and grown
together becoming men of tomorrow, leaders and achievers in their chosen fields of study
and careers across the country and the world.